Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final exam date; Withdrawal date; Papers and Reports

1. As mentioned in class (and on the blog), our final exam will be held on Friday, May 7, from 10:10 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. in our usual room, CUE 409.  You will need to bring paper for this exam.  A study guide will be posted at this link by Sunday night: http://www.wsu.edu/~campbelld/engl339/study2.htm.

2. Important: If you have missed a significant number of classes or assignments, you should know that tomorrow, April 30, is your last day to use an uncontested withdrawal from this course. If you are not sure of the number of your absences, email me and I'll tell you.

3.  Reports. I will be on campus on Tuesday, May 4 from 9-1 to give back papers and reports.  If you'd like to know your report grade before that, email me and I will send you a .pdf copy of my report comments and the grade.

4. Papers. Those of you who submitted papers electronically (without a paper copy) will be getting your graded paper back through email.  If you turned in a paper copy, please let me know if you would like me to send your paper back (in .pdf format) by email before the final exam, when the papers will be available. Your presentation of your final project grade will be included on the comments for your final paper.

5. Some of you have asked me to give you an estimate of your grade going into the final exam.  I don't calculate those grades before the final, but you can do this yourself by using the grades you have received and the percentages chart on the bottom of your syllabus (http://www.wsu.edu/~campbelld/engl339/sched339s10.htm).

No comments:

Post a Comment